"Happy Birthday Kittu....💝"
I wished to be with YOU this day....
"Kismat Ji" ne Juda kia hua hai...!!😕😕
I say this again and will always say that..
"Whatever Happens....I am There For You..😋!!"
Nandu....Tum Khush Ho Toh Lagta Hai..
Main Hu...
Kya Tum jaanti ho..
"Har din se Pyara lagta hai ye KHAAS din,
Hum jise bitana nahi chahte AAP BIN,
Vaise to DIL❣ deta hai..sada hi dua AAPKO,
Phir bhi kehte hai MUBARAK ho Janamdin apko...!!!🤗🤗🤗
I have not been a friend of Many...but
I wanna Giift you a Person...
" A Friend....With No Complains...
And No Demands....!!!"
I mean, am gonna be with you till the End of this World.
You Know how it feels to me, when i see you laughing or being happy, I myself Smile.😋
Hey KiKat...
I can even spend my whole day, just Thinking about You....
Sun...
Tuhse Ek Baat Kehni Hai..
Like...
All say life is impossible without friends, but for me it's impossible without you.
Soo....On this Very New and Refreshing Day..
I Just Wanna Say....☺☺
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Jaa SIMRAN...Jee Le Apni Zindagi...😆😆🤣😂😁😄"
And by the way...Hamesha Khush Rehna..
Aur...Main Rahoon Ya Naa Rahoon...
Tu Mujhme...Kahi Baaki Rehna...!!😊😍
Again Wishing you :-
A Very Happy Wala Birthday To You "Nandita"......
You Really Have A Very Special Place in my "HEART"....💞
And Besides All These...
YOU are Really IMPORTANT to Me..!! 😋😊








No comments:
Post a Comment